Thursday 18 April 2013

Etsy Finds

Still avoiding packing so here's yet another non-soapy blog post! I was clearing out my favourites on Etsy and here a few that are major wants for me:


Stirling wedding band set from artifactum. Dave and I both lost our wedding rings (he at Pipers Beach and me... who knows where!)

Unicorn mug from mudworks. I can think of a few people in my life who need this.

Vintage primary colours pyrex mixing bowls from Retroburgh. I have the large yellow but would like he other 3. 

Hot Air Balloon Skir from Zoeslollipop. Because it's cute. 

Salt pig and butter jar from DragonPottery.

Vintage marbles from nancyplage. Wouldn't these look pretty in a vintage mason jar on a sunny window sill?

Vintage feedsack from thelostrooms

How about you? What do you have in your favourites on Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment